View Single Post
Old 18th November 2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post
It's very very rare for any comments on this forum to cause offence, and - in my view - one of the easiest ways to do this is to give a little wink when it's meant as a joke - and maybe also to give the poster the benefit of the doubt where that's not been made clear .

And, eyrrrr no, I 'aven gorra trackkie

And to get back to the thread post, the Naim looks good, but as my current hifi collection includes seven turntables, six music "systems", five mini-disks, four CD players, three tape decks, two amplifiers and a partridge in a (no, wait, that's a bit premature…) - I'm a bit short of space for another hifi source.

I find that 95% of my time, I'm listening to music in background on either Spotify (premium) or the BBC's 6 Music channel, both sourced from my 'phone, and played either in one of my cars through my Parrot kit, or in my kitchen through my Sony SRS BTM8 portable (which cost me £50).

And the other 5% of the time, if I'm lucky, it's dedicated vinyl on my rather precious Mitsubishi LT-5V.
+1 very rare, and i might have been adding a bit of fuel to the fire there

That Naim will be the dogs, they don't muck about those boys.
Wow you have some kit, Vinyl is making a big come back coupled with a decent valve amp it's the next big thing. A friends Dad had a LT-5V quality bit of kit, when stuff was engineered and build quality was part of a good design.

I've not tried any of the online stuff yet like Spotify i really should have a look, i've only just in the last couple of weeks got one of those smart phones that can handle high res music so i need to pull my socks up

Bright yellow bus o love.

Last edited by Dezzy; 18th November 2015 at 01:23 PM.