Thread: The Grand Tour
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2016, 01:22 PM

I will give Top Gear another go without that idiot Evans in it. Not the biggest fan of Eddie or ze German 'Lady' but I find Chris's Harris clips very interesting, no silly acting just pure reporting.

And as mentioned I don't like the ''entry level acting'' from in GT even if I find them all entertaining most of the time and ideas they come up with sometimes.

What could not be in GT favour is kind of lack of national identity if you know what I mean. Top Gear is a British show, GT is American, but you only get American audience in opening episode, other than that they will be all over the country, there won't be such a integrity with American audience like it's on the Top Gear. It would be if show was only about American cars, but it clearly isn't, the most of American cars they will get in the opening episode on the desert and thats it.

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten