View Single Post
Old 26th December 2015, 05:27 PM

Thanks Adrian.
I have burnt the ISO to a DVD+R
It is absolutely persisting down at the moment so I will try it in the car tomorrow.
My problem with all this technical stuff is that I have been left behind, it grewed too fast for me to keep up, and honestly the old brain does not work like it used to.
The River Douglas is under flood warnings today. With the Cromwell Brook running along the side of our property and the Douglas behind us they are both well up. We are normally safe but this time there is an awful lot of water coming off the hills. The sports field in front of us is about a metre deep, I guess another 1.5 metres will have us panicking. Actual distance from the current high water mark to our bus is about ten metres but height difference is a good metre, I will just have to watch where I walk in the morning when I head out to work.
We cannot walk the dog, the field is too deep.
We had it worse about fifteen years back, the Douglas started to trickle into the back garden but receded when I glowered at it and threatened SWMBO would be slightly miffed if it continued.

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)

Last edited by tc4332; 26th December 2015 at 05:30 PM.