View Single Post
Old 9th January 2021, 08:31 AM

Apologies everyone, I have been a little distracted this last couple of months and have only popped on here a handful of times recently. I completely missed all the updates on this post since the beginning of December.

It's good to hear the car is now back on the road with a fresh Mot. Well done MJ for the ingenious ps pipes solution. I have to admit though that I am having difficulty trying to understand fully if this is a total solution or are we still dependent on old hoses. By that I mean, is the clock still ticking on this one or are we now safe. If we run out of good old hoses, can we still manage?

The question is primarily generated because I don't understand which parts of the old hoses we are Re-using and how long we will be able to keep Re-using them. Sorry if that sounds a bit thick, I'm just trying to understand the options.

The Spectrum hoses are still available if anyone has the time, facilities and is aware enough of the risks to still want to give them a try. Drop me a PM and I am willing to donate them in return for feedback.

Cheers all, Frank.