View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2021, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Laird View Post
Hard to believe we were sharing beers and ice cream in September at the tram museum. What a great day out that was! And the Peak Performance annual meet - another great event that Mark put on for us.)
I know, I was thinking the same this evening. Both of these events typified Mark - thoughtful, considerate, generous with his time and effort, and very self-effacing.

I'm also sure there were some people at the Annual Meet in the Peaks that didn't even know that he'd organised it, and that was the way that he wanted it. But I also know for a fact that he got great pleasure out of making sure these events went well, and I'll really miss him and working with him on these.

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.