View Single Post
Old 16th May 2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltuae View Post
Thanks Stephen!

Is it possible to do a red or dark red in the Ladies' Rugby shirts? Lyn would prefer that to pink. If not, pink will do.

I'm easy. I think I'd prefer blue, but the burgundy rugby shirts look good too. I think you should maybe avoid red though; it may make you blend into your seats.
I think we'll have to stick with pink for Lyn (unless Neil hears back from Vera that she's ok with Red instead by the end of the week) - I hope that's ok Mark, otherwise it gets tricky with meeting everyone's preferences. For the rugby jerseys, I think I agree that burgundy probably is a good choice , which is just you and I for these items.

Latest list below - this will close for orders at the end of this week - please also see my separate post re payments, which I'll need by end of next Tuesday (23rd).

(1) Tintin - 1 large mens polo shirt and 1 large rugby jersey (burgundy - tbc with Mark)
(2) steamship - 1 medium blue mens polo shirt
(3) tc4332 - 1 medium blue mens polo shirt Print Name "Ray" & 1 small blue mens polo shirt Print Name "Jordan"
(4) CtL - 1 XL blue polo shirt. Mike
(5) Neil - 1 No. 3XL Blue Polo Shirt
(6) Jeffrey - 1 large Blue Polo Shirt
(7) blue polo shirt in L (Jörg or Joerg) and a pink rugby shirt in M (Vera)

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.

Last edited by Architex_mA8tey; 18th May 2017 at 09:40 AM.