View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2019, 04:40 PM

Ok, so now i finally have gotten the MMI and everything up to the newest firmware. And everythinh is seemingly ok function wise. Just parked the car after a little trip down town and back home. Let's see if it's empty tomorrow morning (witch i suspect it to be).

EDIT 04.02.2019 06:45:
Well the car started this morning with no hickups, so i've driven it to work. Let's see how it behaves in 7,5 hours when I'm finished @ work lol.

EDIT 04.02.2019 11:15:
So the saga continues, just went out and checked how things were. And sure enough it was so drained the keyless entry have pooped out, and so low that the starter just clicked if i tried to start it. And this is in just 4 hours!! 105Ah battery drained bellow critical in 4hours, great.. Pulled of the + pole and hoocked up the carger again.....
BI-Xenon Headlights, Keyless, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI, 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Seat Memory on Both Sides, Heated / Cooled Sport Front Seats, Electrically Adjustable Rear & Heated Rear Seats Alacantra roofliner, Exterior LED Package, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control & Heated Steeringwheel ++.

Last edited by Exerqtor; 4th February 2019 at 08:57 AM.