View Single Post
Old 24th April 2018, 05:45 PM

Decided finally to switch AMD cards over to CryptoNote-V7 as it looked like C-V7 was bringing the same income but lower power consumption, less noise and heat. So I compiled the latest version of of xmr-stak with 0% fee and gave it a try ( attached if anybody wants to use it). It was about the same money on NiceHash but renting out on MRR seemed a bit slow for this algo So I decided to check out other new algos on xmr-stak. CryptoNote-Heavy is bringing in 3x as much and rigs are pretty much sold out on MRR as well. So I gave it a go with Haven being mined when not rented out which is also earning 3x value of ETH or XMR per card. It got rented out very quickly as well. Have not measured power consumption yet but the noise from cards seems to be more comparable to Eth mining rather than XMR. Just need to switch over other 2 rigs

Edit Other 2 switched over now as well

Need to consider switching 1080 Tis to CN-Heavy as well even if they are not performing that well on CN, - a bit slower than RX580. Currently they earning about 0.00055BTC per day for a pair on Equihash but should be around or a bit above 0.0009BTC on CN-Heavy, 2 days still left on rental so need to wait.

Bitmain also announced Antminer B3 for Bytom to go on sale tomorrow morning 3am UTC, not much info available yet but seems interesting concept using Tensor Artificial Intelligence chips which presumably can be reused for AI when mining becomes unavailable.
Attached Files
File Type: zip xmr-stak.zip (907.4 KB, 297 views)

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure

Last edited by ainarssems; 24th April 2018 at 07:10 PM.