View Single Post
Old 28th June 2016, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonupkid View Post
Dezzy. You should be done under the Trades Descriptions. Nothing here about your back garden building site. Its all about your digger buckets.

Anyway. Here, specially for you, is a ferry we enjoyed on ExplorA8tion Ireland.

You got any pictures of that digger
"She's one of mine!" I built that ferry, how did you know i built it?
Built 1995 when i was just a boy, built a another one too called Shannon Breeze, in 2000 but i think she was slightly bigger.

I do have some digger pictures somewhere on my phone i'll dig them out. Attached is the sales lit for it and the brochure with some 1980's lady showing all the male builders that even she can do it. 1980's advertising eh. Although they should have used an 11 year old girl as my daughters are a dab had at digger driving and they love it. Anyone with young kids should have a small digger in the garden it's the rules. Last year we made a small ring out of hosepipe and hung it off the bucket on a string, pushed a stick in the ground and played hoop the stick? Not actually sure what the game is called, but it takes very controlled movements on the controls or your hoop ends up swinging all over the place.

Garden pictures to follow Nick, sorry for misleading you it was never my intention. I had to make buckets and ripper before i make a mess of the garden.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Shannon Breeze.jpg
Views:	1345
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	13706   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dig.jpg
Views:	1409
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	13712   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dig 2.jpg
Views:	1432
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	13713   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trench.jpg
Views:	1398
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	13714  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fleming_literature.pdf (425.1 KB, 607 views)
File Type: pdf Fleming_Micron_Brochure.pdf (913.8 KB, 613 views)

Bright yellow bus o love.

Last edited by Dezzy; 28th June 2016 at 08:25 AM.