Thread: Talk to me...
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2016, 03:12 PM

Default Talk to me...

...about S8 stresses!

I am going through a wobbly period and need some sense talking into me, I have had this gorgeous car since January and I am constantly stressing about it, coming back to wherever it has been parked and finding its suffered damage.

So far I have had to have her repaired twice under an Audi approved garage and she's arguably in better cosmetic condition then when I bought her, I also have peace of mind on the repair as I get an audi warranty for the work each time, but I find the psychological part of ownership now to have changed quite dramatically and I am always worried about where I park the car.

Mechanically she's been a dream, no issues, but I am increasingly thinking about selling and buying something with a smaller footprint in parking spaces as this thing seems to attract the wrong sorts.

I parked far, far away in the empty bit of costco's car park, in a wide bay parking yesterday, only to come back to it and find that even though there was over 30 spaces available, some idiot parked right next to mine and barely inside their own white line.

I checked her over and all ok, no damage, but W T royal F

I know I am not alone in this and have seen several lovely cars on here suffer at the hands of idiots