Thread: New Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2018, 08:46 PM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonupkid View Post
I have three cats going spare. For free to anyone who enjoys fur on their clothes
Friend of my Mum's, who knew very little about cars, used to have an early RAV4 with a picture of a bulldog on the spare wheel.

So when she phoned the local garage to book it in for a service one day and the mechanic asked "does it have a cat on it love?", I can't help wondering who the most confused was, her or the mechanic, when she replied "no, but it does have a dog on it".

Well, I arranged to drop my old cats off today. Couldn't have gone smoother. There was someone there to meet me when I arrived and I was paid the agreed price via an instant transfer to my bank account. I'd definitely recommend these guys. My guess is that they might not offer quite so much for some of the earlier cats but that you can expect a minimum of £50 each.

I'm quite enjoying the new exhaust now, despite it being waaay louder than I expected but it does feel a little down on power so I think I will go back for an X/H pipe
... once MJ has had chance to get the measurements for me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Old Cats Receipt2.jpg
Views:	941
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	20182  
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust