View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2020, 10:13 PM

Cheers, Brian. Happy for you take some wine. But you can keep the hoovering all to yourself!

Sorry to hear about your dad, tintin. We've all had a bad experience at work at some point in our careers, I'm sure. Just an unfortunate part of being on the ladder I suppose. Forth Wines, that must have been about 10 years ago. Don't think there's anyone still around from them days.

All we're trying to do now is safeguard the jobs of everyone in the business - warehouse pickers, packers, fork lift truck drivers, office staff, marketing team and sales team to see us into a hopefully brighter 2021 for hospitality.

Meant to say that for the few Glasgow based members that I'll happily deliver the wine to you myself free of charge. What could be better than your Christmas booze being delivered from an '8? Might even let you choose if you want it to come in a D2 or a D3

2009 A8 4.2 FSi LWB - Marine Blue - 164k miles. Extras? Too many to list. But I do like the Rear Seat Entertainment . . . . . .

477k miles to the moon and back. 238k to go and between them they'll have made it!