View Single Post
Old 8th December 2020, 01:11 PM

Yes, fair point. One of the projects we've been brought in to work on is our new consumer website. That will have all the card and Paypal processing you mention. It's unfortunately been one hurdle after another with it. The new warehousing system is great for wholesale orders to trade but is a bit tricky to bolt on a consumer website. We're getting there though, just not in time for the mid-November launch we'd hoped for. Now there's no point in rushing pre-Christmas.

Our old fashioned website does have the payment facilities but it's not linked to the new stock management system so it's effectively redundant.

Friends and Family Boxes is just a wee sideline we both came up with to generate some income. It's simply being done on good old trust; you know me, I know you and the wine will arrive.

Appreciate this notion of friendly trust is a lot more of a stretched assest when on the forum or anywhere else on the web. So, there is always the option of calling telesales on the good old land-line (0141 620 6100) to place your order with a human being, independent of me and my laundry.

2009 A8 4.2 FSi LWB - Marine Blue - 164k miles. Extras? Too many to list. But I do like the Rear Seat Entertainment . . . . . .

477k miles to the moon and back. 238k to go and between them they'll have made it!