Thread: RS6 itch...
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2009, 11:45 AM

Cool Interesting...

...looked at a few at Fontain way back. Seemed slightly more cramped in the rear seats, and definitely narrower inside.

I would only go with the Plus because I like buying the runout and highest speced of any model, otherwise I end up being jealous of others (hence paying over the odds for my high spec S8 last year...and running a very last of the breed specced up Saab 9000 Aero...again that I payed over the odds for). Love the blacked out trim and "natural" leather finish of that black Plus on Pistonheads

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/745317.htm

Your right - depreciation on the S8s has been unbelievable in the last 12 months. Wished I had waited now...makes you sick. I bought from Oscar Goldman as well (like James - saw his car before it was detailed...hmmm, he wouldn't have liked it!)

Off to France later this year, and although I have the official Audi roof bars (£9 on ebay!!!!! - almost brand new!), I will be getting a top box anyway, and as you say, boot space in the S8 is enormous.

If funds suddenly fell out the sky, I would probably make the leap (and may even keep the S8 in the short term - mind you, I am sure someone would find a good home for it).

Just looks like I will have to put some calomine on the itch in the mean time.

Thanks for the info,
Zip

Last edited by Zip; 28th January 2009 at 11:49 AM.