View Single Post
Old 18th May 2020, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prefferle View Post
Hi Homer,
Not meaning to highjack your reply but - I’m about to send my ABS module to ECUtesting and I also have an S8. I was wondering what was your ABS Module part number, was it 4E0614517 AB H46. / 4E0910517D 050?
Thanks. Did you ever get your unit repaired?
Ah sorry, I didn't read your signature. Mine was 4E0614517 BT which I am concluded is due to the adaptive cruise but not sure. Now here's the strange bit...I tried everything and eventually sent it off to ECUtesting who diagnosed it as faulty and a processor fault. Unrepairable. Other companies gave the same reply when I told them it was the processor. I opted to have the part sent back to me so I could put it on the car so at least I could move it and drive it until I find a replacement. Miraculously, all the faults have disappeared and having driven it to test on 3 occasions, all is still fine (famous last words!)

I will still look out for a replacement just in case. There are a couple on ebay but they are around £700 but include the pump, which I don't need.
2008 (facelift) S8 with B&O, ACC, glass sunroof, reversing camera, front and rear heated seats, ceramic brakes, homelink, electric side and rear blinds, ski load through, heated fan washer jets, remote boot closing, de-flapped manifold, fridge, umbrella holder