View Single Post
Old 17th October 2020, 05:40 AM

Stranger and stranger. Well I hooked up my spare central lock module, and get the exact same thing. Found a couple odd things tho, one is that when it's doing it's "puddle lights on for a second then back off", if I open and close any door several times, I can get them to stay on- any door. Then I'll shut it again and it will go back to on...off, then I can repeat the openings and get them to stay on and it will do this with either lock module, just that with the spare, the remote won't work (needs coded). Oh and if I get one door to stay "on" I can then open any of the other doors and get that one to work with no problem also. Second odd thing is, I found if I leave the yellow connector disconnected on the module (middle of three) the puddle lights all work fine, they stay onwith either module, plug it back in and they all revert to on...off. Two bad modules? So I guess my options are, I can try this: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index...ial_Procedures ? And/or I can try a third module. Repair the circuit board on one of them? I'll look around a bit on that. Does seem somehow to be the module, all of my grounds checked out fine.