View Single Post
Old 12th December 2019, 07:22 AM

Nothing missing from the toolkit. The L-shaped space at the front is for the factory tow hook.

You have a curious mix of wood trim there. I have those same ash-pretending-to-be-maple door inserts in one of mine, but your dash centre looks like walnut. They never did get the door inserts right for maple, but for some reason walnut ones look fine. They are actually printed on to metal, rather than the rest of the wood which is actual wood laminate.

I much prefer the pre-facelift cream interior with the black dash and door tops. It gives it some nice definition. The facelift went cream / grey everywhere and its too much for me.

It looks very clean which hopefully is a good sign that it's been well maintained.

A request - if you're going to post pics inline in the thread could you make them a bit smaller please? I'm using 1080p screens and still having to scroll around for that first pic! I usually resize to 1024 wide, sometimes 1280, then they can be easily seen on most devices without having to scroll to the side The forum can auto-resize attached images in the carousel, but not when they're inline in the text.
Edit - looks like you resized it while I was typing this Thank you!