View Single Post
Old 4th December 2019, 10:59 AM

I got one of these now. First, I plugged it into the DAB radio in the media rack in the boot. The CD Changer then stated "Initialising Device" in the MMI and said this forever. It did not show CD Changer or Tracks either but would play and skip to next track.

I removed it and removed one of the two CD changers in the glovebox and plugged in the streaming device. It worked right away and the sound quality is excellent.

What I had with 2x CD changers was CD 1-6 & 7-12
I was hoping to keep both CD changers and have CD 1-6, 7-12 & 13-18. but this doen't seem possible.

I need to buy one of those cubby holes for the empty CD changer location in the glovebox.

It is early days to comment on pairing issues as I have only used the car twice, but I don't like the way it is permenently on, as unlike the original Audi units, it has no MOST wakeup/diagnostic connection on the electrical side.

You say yours doesn't resume playing when you return to the car, mine always resumes playing Apple Music which I never really use. Even if I was say playing Spotify it will start playing an Audiobook in Apple Music. It is very annoying I would rather it played nothing to be honest.