View Single Post
Old 29th October 2018, 12:00 PM

Default 2019 Annual Meet Details Thread - Cream on Top Cornish Cruise

Hi everyone

Our 2019 Annual Meet will be taking place from Friday 7th June to Sunday 9th June in Cornwall

We will be based at the Penmere Manor Hotel in Falmouth which gives us good access to lots of interesting places to visit on Saturday (agenda still TBC), and then we will be visiting the Eden Project at St Austell on the Sunday before making our way home.

Since this is obviously quite a long way South for some of us, Mike and I will be providing rest-stops on the Friday. For those who can travel on the Thursday, there are plenty of nice B&Bs near both of us.

I will be opening the workshop in Copplestone for lunch, banter, and car washing, then from mine we will travel along the spectacular A39 North Cornwall route before joining the A30 at Newquay.

Mike will be opening his garden in Ashburton for lunch and banter, then from there will travel along the A38 Southern route, joining the A30 at Bodmin.

The faster route for those who don't want to stop is to take the M5 to Exeter and straight down the A30.

From the A30 we head in to the heart of Cornwall via Truro to Falmouth.

There will be Cornish Pasties and Cream Tea at some point, and remember - the Cornish way is cream on top

Last edited by Architex_mA8tey; 1st November 2018 at 08:13 AM.