View Single Post
Old 21st August 2019, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian E View Post
Silver accent line on rear bumper is gopping - otherwise I rather like it - can imagine there will be options to tone that down. The mild hybrid and COD are strong points too. If it drives as well as the previous generation it’ll be an awesome option, if enough people buy them new!

In other news it’ll probably see a decent adjustment on residuals for the C7 over the next year, to the point I might be able to afford one!
I read somewhere earlier that the "Black Pack" option takes care of the silver with some carbon fibre look, guess that option will be similar cost to a decent D2 S8...

I do like it though and I think from the side it's taken a retro step and looks more like the C6 than the C7, which IMHO is a good thing

However if as Adrian predicts it brings the price of C7s down then I wouldn’t mind one on the driveway.

But having said that I would also love an M5 Competition but they are still outwith my price even though depreciation means they are now selling for half what they were new....

Audi S8 2002, Black (even the chrome bits)
Audi RS6 Avant 2008, Daytona Grey
Maserati Granturismo 2008, Metallic Nero Carbonio
Audi S8 2015, Daytona Grey

Last edited by briang9; 21st August 2019 at 09:25 PM.