View Single Post
Old 17th January 2013, 01:20 PM

Yes, Ian. You have first reserve. I do want to keep it up until Aug '14 at least though as I am in charge of cars for my cousin's wedding, and I was planning to run the Porsche until then, and then swap it for a D4 S8, but I think this will make a cracking wedding car, along with the D4.
I dunno, Adrian. If people in the RS circles find out the car is for sale, they may outbid me, although I think the current seller is a man of his word, better wait until I collect it just encase anything goes wrong, you guys always hear it here first.
Ian, you will see it soon I am sure but may be a little underwhelmed as I was having been in a 740 BHP C6 in the past, because of the better build/refinement and double glazing it has, it didn’t really feel much quicker than mine, there is no lag either, you feel the turbos kick in on the C5 at 3k RPM, but on this it is so linear.
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds

Last edited by Singh; 17th January 2013 at 01:22 PM.