View Single Post
Old 6th April 2019, 12:14 PM

Hi Mannyo,
Your car does seem a bit like mine. Today I am in the countryside and so can hear hisses as it is quiet. I parked up in Lift mode and enabled jacking mode and got out and turned off. I can hear hissing in the driver's wheel well, but the hissing sounds internal, not leaking to air. It is a different sound. A tyre puncture sounds different to an air compressor in a garage after it has shut off and has small internal leakages. This sounds like the latter.
The front right sinks slowly as I crouch there for a couple of minutes.
It does not go really low like a low rider, more like just to the dynamic ride height on one wheel and similar to your photos.

The top of the struts have a brass residual valve that keeps a minimum of 3.5BAR inside the strut to prevent them collapsing - it as though pressure drops to this level and stays like it. This is making me think a pipe leak, valve block fault or leak around the valve block pipe connectors. I will remove the wheel arch liner on Monday and then repeat this and listen to the valve block, it should be easy to hear if air is hissing inside this. Also will buy a load of bubble mixture from Wilkos.