View Single Post
Old 4th March 2013, 04:40 PM

2k miles and a month in and I cannot believe how utterly perfect the C6 RS 6 is.

I realised this whilst sat on the motorway yesterday with the adaptive cruise on doing a three figure speed, I turned the volume down on the stereo and was amazed at how incredibly quiet it was in the cabin (the optional double glazing must help here) and then I remembered that this is the same car that only days previously had caused my mate to text me saying 'OMFG, was that you that just drove past, your car literally shook the house - much louder than the plus', and the same car that has beaten a £350,000 Porsche Carrera GT Supercar at VMax, yet taken my mum, dad, my baby nephew, sister and I on a six hour round trip journey in absolute comfort.

The interior has a real 'Made of granite' feel about it, I set the sat nav by talking to it, the brakes are incredible, the steering is so unlike any Audi I've driven (and that's a good thing), it goes around corners pretty much flat yet still rides over bumps the way I would expect an A8 to.

I've done 2,000 miles in it (some going when I have a company car for commuting) and I've only just had it a month, I've been planning unnecessary trips for next month which should put another 1,000 or so on, I am just addicted to it. It is the best car I've ever owned.
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds