View Single Post
Old 13th January 2019, 06:32 PM

Well update time here, i haven't had time to do anything with the car for a month ish. So the last i did was to disconnect the positive lead from the battery and hook it up to the charger and it's been standing there for that time.

Yesterday i connected it and started the car and let it run for a hour to thaw up (jay for winter btw). After that i drove it for an hour or something and everything seems fine.

So after the drive i parked the car 17.00 ish i think, and let i stand overnight. And today i tried to start it again around 14.30, the keyless entry didn't work on the driver door. But it started without a hiccup and i drove it 45 min ish. Then parked it again and let it stand a couple hours, and again the keyless didn't work but the car started.

So i don't know what the h***s going on with it, haven't gotten around re-updating the MMI and all that. But i hope i can get around doing it the coming weekend.

Going to pick my gf at work 22.30 ish. so i'll see how it works out then.

EDIT:

Oh and yeah Delboy, when your door handles went **** up, did the proximity sensor stop working or the micro switch to lock up the car?
BI-Xenon Headlights, Keyless, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI, 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Seat Memory on Both Sides, Heated / Cooled Sport Front Seats, Electrically Adjustable Rear & Heated Rear Seats Alacantra roofliner, Exterior LED Package, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control & Heated Steeringwheel ++.

Last edited by Exerqtor; 13th January 2019 at 06:44 PM.