View Single Post
Old 14th April 2018, 06:32 PM

I've had quotes for classic policies on my old FE, but the premium was at least double that of a regular policy with Admiral. I've found the same as previous poster about multi-car - insuring the S5 was much cheaper without using multi-car, and Admiral no longer seem keen to press you to try and align policies. When we bought the Golf it just went on a separate policy.

I almost moved to LV on the Golf in January, but they were a little more expensive but with a massively higher excess.

Speaking of windscreens, the Golf has cracked recently and I'm paying to have it replaced without going through the insurance. Will cost me about £300 rather than the £95 excess, but I want it done right and past experience with Admiral's preferred glass replacement company with our old A6 was not good.....

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC