View Single Post
Old 25th November 2017, 10:56 AM

Down here in the proper Southern 'burbs we've had a few days below 7C but then an uplift into double digits, so I've held off swapping. Yesterday and today have consistently been below 7C and looks like it'll continue into next week so will be swapping the S5 onto its winter boots.

Although it saves the 20s on the S5 from salt damage nothing seems to protect them from the wife driving them into the bloody kerb. She always denies all knowledge, which may actually be true, but the kerb marks speak for themselves

Going to see if I can get them diamond cut as my local refurbisher has the kit now to do them - assuming having powdercoated in the past doesn't make it impossible.

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC