View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2017, 11:09 PM

Default Online stock trading

Just want so share a little bit of my experience and ask for advice if anybody else doe this. It's not a huge amount of money I am putting into it as i am just exploring and learning. I guess a proper course in it would set me off a lot more.

So a couple of months ago I registered on markets.com to do dip my toes trading, they give £25 free but I gathered it's not going to do anything at all so put £100 of my own money in it then another £100 and another £100. In total I have put in £300 of my own money and at one point I was £600 up but that's disappeared now and I am about £100 down now. I was wondering if anybody else on the forum does something similar and if they have any advice for me. I realise it is a gamble for most part unless you have inside info which makes it illegal and that supercomputers are a lot faster to react to any news and make adjustments a lot faster that humans but I also see that sometimes they tend to overdo it sometimes which opens opportunities.
More volatile things like Bitcoin and similar offer more of possible gains or losses if you are lucky to get it right.

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure