View Single Post
Old 17th January 2018, 03:42 PM

Hi IT, I did wonder if those comments above were based on an older system.

By the way, I sent an email yesterday to the admin asking if they can add a ‘thank you button on the bottom of each comment. That way we can very quickly and simply thank people directly on the page and acknowledge their advice / help. The other two forums (non Audi) that I’m a member of have an identical overal design to this forum but both have the thank you buttons. Members can also see how many times people have ‘said thanks’ to you which is quite a nice thing.

2014 A8 D4 (4H) 3.0 TDi - Phantom Black Pearl / 21” S8 PLUS Alloys / Velvet Beige & Moor Brown Extended Leather Package / Alcantara Package / Comfort Seats With Heating, Cooling and 9 Stage Massage Function / Head Up Display / Adaptive Cruise Control with Pre-Sense Front / Active Lane Assist / Parking System Advanced 360 with Top View / Mobile Telephone High with Audi Connect / Google Maps Navigation / Cooled Glove Box / Twin 10” HD Rear Seat Entertainment System / WiFi / BOSE Surround Sound / Powered Soft Close Doors and Boot