View Single Post
Old 10th February 2016, 04:53 PM

Mine is 10x worse than that. It's in the same place but goes across to about the start of the rear brake light and is where the small gap is. ie, there is none on the window above the parcel shelf but lots between the parcel shelf and glass, exactly like in the photo. I have the light platinum parcel shelf and there is no discolouration or staining or any swelling or ANYTHING to indicate a leak. Just the condensation. It is all very odd. I wonder if a damn good blast around the area with a pressure washer would show up some leaking?

I noticed last night that the rear screen was misted and i put on the demisters and it seemed to be on the inside. I put it down to cold weather outside and lots of moisture/breath/sweat etc on the inside. Still doesn't explain why its in that corner only though. What are the chances of ALL D3s having a poor seal in exactly the same place? But the evidence is borne out by those who have had the screen resealed or replaced and never had the issue again. Weird.