View Single Post
Old 13th October 2015, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattylondon View Post
I would hold off buying a new battery for now. Certainly pick up a replacement BMM. This newer revision from ebay seems good value, assuming it's undamaged, the seller will accept returns.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161819882804
It is a different shape to our existing modules, but the top left mounting is in the same location so I hope there's no complications with fitting.

One thing I noticed from your VCDS scan is that the Shop# is different on your BMM module compared to the majority of your other modules. So maybe the previous owner had problems and had it changed.
That's a billy bargain!! That's the current part number revision listed in Etka. RRP is £445
Attached Files
File Type: pdf A8 battery and BCM.pdf (172.8 KB, 272 views)

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC