View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gninnam View Post
Cheers all.

Drives really well (sprightly off the line and when in top at 70 on the motorway and put your foot down, shifts very well).

First mod is internal - bought an X-Carlink unit which will give me USB/SD/iPOD and Bluetooth using the original head unit (oh, it's Bose amps as well)!

Will be looking at lowering and spacers next. It is the BAM engine and feels really torquey, but sometime in the future will look at engine mods.
This weekend will be the X-Carlink and good wash and polish plus double check everything (so up in the air, wheels off and check everything over.

Cheers
During my last post i was actually trying to upload a photo of my old one but long story short my MAC failed and back up, lost the lot, so if anyone is any good at data recover please get in touch. HDD had a knock..

Back to your car, they are night and day after a remap which makes it another beast altogether. There is a chap called Wak over on the TT forum who mapped mine many moons ago and has done other members to good effect and price. Look him up if you want on the TTOC forum. Good place to be.