View Single Post
Old 20th November 2020, 08:58 PM

I am normally cheap but I think they are worth a bit more than the suggested £400 if the tyres are unused and alloys freshly refurbished but I do agree that it's probably better to sell wheels and tyres separately. With the tyre size for S8 market is pretty limited and not everyone will be a fan of not OEM colour. But somebody who already has the wheels could be interested in tyres and somebody else could be interested in just the wheels for fitting on different vehicle with different size tyres.

I think these tyres are about £120 each new but you will never get that money back, maybe £300 for the set, £350 if you are lucky and prepared to wait.

With the colour of wheels it's hard to say, somebody who likes it might pay extra and you could get £400 or maybe even more but like I said it's a limited marked so you could be in for a long wait or to sell quickly I think they would need to be more like £200-250 for someone who is not a fan of colour or maybe £250-300 for someone who does not care much about colour.

To sum it up as a full set wheels + tyres £500-600, separately maybe £600-700.

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure