View Single Post
Old 10th May 2022, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I520VT View Post
Having a complete 4.0tfsi with short block damage sitting for a while and now found a engine and gearbox from a burned 2015 RS6. This shortblock looks to be in good working order just dirty so I will have to fully pull it apart and build one good 4.0. Also have the RS6 8hp90 gearbox.

So ofcourse my 1999 D2 I have been using as a daily for the last 10 years seems like the perfect candidate for this engine and gearbox.

Problem is I don’t want it manual gearbox so that will add all kinds of complications. First I will focus on getting the engine and gearbox ready then I will probably buy a old D2 to see what’s needed to get it to fit.
This is exactly what I want to see.

My mods: Oxblood red interior, LED interior lights, D3 ignition coils, new window tint, tip steering wheel with new S8 emblem, mk1 TT steering wheel air bag, mk1 TT 6 speed shift knob, new shift boot.