View Single Post
Old 17th July 2018, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT View Post
Can't quite see if its got heated seats and / or cruise.
Sadly it has neither, cruise is easy to fit and I planned to do so day 1, but never found the need! There was also a plan for the seat heaters, supposedly the S4 seats have the mats in already so just a kufatec loom and a climate module, but I don't ever use the heated seats in my 8 so didn't investigate too far!

Quote:
Its few niggles do add up (although the honesty is always appreciated). No working roof, and no air-con are immediate issues I'd want to fix.
Agreed, or at least the roof! Climate becomes of diminishing value once the roof is down!

Quote:

But would the Miltek sound as good as the B&O?.... Probably
Definitely!!!!!

Quote:

With some patience, you'll do better, but for zero hassle trade type purchase I'd give £2750 for it, or £2900 if you get it dropped off in Harrogate.
That's a little less than I was hoping for, how close do you live to Starbeck? I could get the roof fixed before I drop it off if it helps

Quote:

I suspect something like WBAC would be similar when they've finished inspecting every body panel with a fine tooth comb as they do....
Yeah, agreed, they would probably offer pennies in the pound - it won't be going there for sure!!!