View Single Post
Old 12th December 2016, 09:51 AM

Default A Value for my A8 3.0 tdi 59 plate

Hello All,
I am looking to sell my A8 3.0tdi D3 4E '59'plate.
I was wondering if i could get a feel for its value
Metallic Black paint with Grey leather comfort memory seats with comfort head restraints all round (4) with heating. 4 zone ac/heating with rear controls. remote in arm rest for MMI. Rear seats are adjustable as well.Easy access and passenger adjustment on door pocket N/S/R.key less entry and start. Buttons on external door handle to lock and soft close. LED lamps under handles and mirrors, plus puddle lights.Ambient lighting with 5 settings plus LEDS in door cards, and 2 extra spot lights in roof lining for the rear.Factory fitted sun roof (not solar).Rear and side electric blinds.B&O system,6 disc changer, DVD and Digital TV, Dab radio, Sat Nav. Cruise control, adaptive lighting with DRL and come home lights.memory and heated steering wheel.20" alloys.New Brembo discs on the front and new Brembo pads all round.Terra clean carried out and then a 4 wheel dyno remap now running 258 Bhp if memory serves me well.Front suspension arms replaced.Full service history.Currently has 150K on the clock.Wheels could do with freshening up and the drivers seat is showing signs of age but no rips.Thanks for taking the time to read the post.
kind regards.