Thread: Advice needed
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norretal View Post
Not sure if this will help Del but I worked on a site that had a few "events" over the years that had consequences for the surrounding environment. We once had the site chimney stack painted in blustery weather resulting in some cars in the car park getting spattered in fine drops of paint. Once it was discovered and the company carrying out the work admitted liability the affected owners claimed the costs back off them, mostly for a wash and polish though, no paintwork required. Some didn't even bother claiming, but as we know, some car owners don't really care.

I'd ask your wife to investigate if others have reported similar experiences and whether there has been any incident report raised on the site and what they're doing, if anything, if they've accepted that there was something that occurred that has impacted on the surrounding environment.

Good luck
There is one other car that my wife is aware of thats got the same thing on it, there has to be others but i suspect most either don't care or haven't noticed it.

I'm in the process of trying to get email details for site manager, phone calls is not really an option for me and I prefer written dialog so there is no back tracking later.