View Single Post
Old 7th November 2018, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8 Ian View Post
Best tyres hands down for low road noise and great wet grip are landsail LS588

My friend first recommended this brand when I was not only complaining of noise but also aqua planning with my pirelli, and continentals. ..

I thought there is no way I'm using them on an A8 (dirty budget ) I was thinking .... then I drove his A8 and it's safe to say before I'd drank my cup of tea I ordered a full set of them.
Absolutely blown away by them. They are amazingly quiet, they handle really well in all conditions and give you great confidence in the wet.
I couldn't understand how a non brand can a achieve this .. then I realised there owned by michelin .. and even the big brand we know today started off as a nobody that no one had heard of before and now Pirelli are one of the biggest brands in the world.

You will be blown away by the performance I will only be fitting this tyre from now on
if you look up landsail on dtl-chinese-tyres.com you will find that this company is aiming to compete at the top of the market , even in aircraft tyres
I bought a pair to try on the front of my D2 and couldn't agree more about their performance , I selected them on the basis of wet performance , compounding and noise

how did they produce such a good product in such a short time ? same way as bridgestone ....head hunt their top technical people from the majors