View Single Post
Old 26th February 2021, 07:05 PM

From what I can tell from the pics, you have Rear Seat Entertainment in your car?

If I'm reading the coding for your analogue tuner correctly, it's:

000 - all good
1 = RSE fitted
0 = A6/A8 model coding
03 = UK

At the moment it looks like the hybrid is coded for:
000 - all good
0 = NO RSE fitted
2 = model code, so presumably for A/S5
03 = UK

So basically you need to tell the TV module what the spec of your car is, so that it relays the right information for the MMI to pick up (assuming this module is actually compatible with your car)

It's unlikely to show anything on the MMI until the module is coded correctly

ETA - so in very basic terms, you need to copy that coding string that you use for the analogue tuner, and enter the same into the 'software coding' box, and click 'do it'. The little pop up box should guide you - wherever the ? appears, it's basically giving you a guide to which digit relates to which function from that list - hopefully explained as I've posted above

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC

Last edited by Adrian E; 26th February 2021 at 07:10 PM.