Thread: D4 a8...
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2011, 11:25 AM

The D4 is an ugly looking car in my opinion, I can't see any angle or interior/exterior feature that I like. I didn't like the 7 Series when it came out but it is growing on me, and after sitting in a few new 7 series models their interior is a lot nicer then the D4 one. The Jag is better looking too. I've seen a few D4 models now and they don't get a second glance however I always find myself admiring the XJ.
I really like the D3 now and prefer it to all it's rivals. Just like the D2, has anyone sat in a say 2001 model year 7 series,S Class, XJ? They couldn't hold a candle to a D2. Audi really did kick some butt when they made the D2, it was easily the best car in it's class and I genuinely think it's one of the best cars Audi have ever made.
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds