View Single Post
Old 12th January 2013, 04:17 PM

The 997 Turbo will be as fast, and handle really well, and feel a lot more special. That is what I want, but for £15,000 less, I reckon I will run the C6 RS 6 for a bit, then I can say I've flirted with 740 BHP, owned a V10 and just crossed it off the list. I will probably use ACC less than 10 times in a years ownership, but I still want it. If I went 997 Turbo > C6 RS 6, I would hate the RS 6, as it would feel so heavy, clumsy and barge-like, this is why Dave didn't warm to it Adrian, he came from an R8, it was never going to work. I've called my insurance company, only an extra £200 to insure the C6, so £1,200.
At the end of the day, RS ownership is not cheap. I own my C5 outright, and have deposit for a house tucked away no matter what I loose on my cars, that will always be safe. I may get the ball rolling on this C6 guys.
I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks for your input.
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds