View Single Post
Old 28th June 2021, 01:18 PM

Had a chat with my dad today about this, having not given a second thought to whether his Lexus would be compatible. Turns out a 2006 IS250 isn't

Luckily he does bugger all mileage these days (it was MOT'd today and did 1,421 miles in the last year, 400 of which was a recent round trip to visit me!) so having to stick to super unleaded won't cost him much. It does make you wonder how fuel stations will engage with customers on this once E10 hits forecourts. I suspect that will depend very much on when refineries make the switch, so will be regional in nature.

I suspect the value of his car will take a dip as a result, not that it's worth much anyway.....

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC