View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2016, 11:08 PM

Thanks Ray for the scan it was good to meet you and most appreciated. I've attached the first scan result and after clearing all faults the second scan result. I hope I've mastered the art and they do actually attach.

Went to meet the auto electrician to try and bring on the fault. Four goes at driving around turning engine off and then starting after a while - the fault didn't happen! Thought maybe by some strange fate Ray clearing the fault record may have miraculously cured it, but not so.

Went out to the shops today and on the fourth start (after 3 drive and stops) the fault kicked in. Turned the ignition on noticed a continuous clicking noise from the tunnel like a solenoid trying to kick in and failing. Left the car for 40 minutes came back turned the ignition on - no clicking - car started!

Checking through the works manual I can see there's a "Selector lever Lock Solenoid N110" in the area of the clicking. To see if I'm on the right track has anybody had experience of this failing please and if so was it the same symptoms?

Thanks again everybody for your help.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DK05ZWY Fault Codes at 8 Nov 2016.txt (29.2 KB, 460 views)
File Type: txt DK05ZWY Cleared Fault Codes Remaining 8 Nov 2016.txt (19.5 KB, 559 views)