Thread: Dealer issues ?
View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2021, 11:07 AM

Am I the only one with a positive experience then?

I had a trickle of brake fluid after a fluid change done by them and it started to strip the paint. They initially said they fixed the leak but I said it's ruined the car and I just want it back to how it was. They sent the caliper away and had it refurbished at their cost. Job was great but when it came back it obviously didn't match the other side. As they required the loan car back (it had been sold), they asked if they can do the other side in a couple of weeks. I agreed and they paid for the other side too.

I have to agree their prices are extortionate but then again which dealers aren't? They also have massive operating costs - those flashy dealerships and tea/coffee/biscuits don't pay for themselves lol. I would prefer to go to an independent for my mechanical or service needs but no one has worked on a V10 locally and I'm not about to be a guinea pig. If MJ did D3s, it would go there every time.

Could be way off tangent here, roberto are we talking about sales or servicing or both?
2008 (facelift) S8 with B&O, ACC, glass sunroof, reversing camera, front and rear heated seats, ceramic brakes, homelink, electric side and rear blinds, ski load through, heated fan washer jets, remote boot closing, de-flapped manifold, fridge, umbrella holder