View Single Post
Old 19th August 2021, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainarssems View Post
It would have to be early 2014-2016 car for me anyway to be cheaper and also has to have free SC. I see a lot of them does not have free SC advertised. Not sure if they do not have it, not transferrable or it's lack of knowledge or just forgotten to mention. I am hoping some dealers does not know what they are selling so if it's not advertised but has free SC I might get better value deal.

Any comments on this?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-det...very-option=on

Edit: Never mind, looks like they recycled advert and but did not change title, car is actually rwd. Seemed too good to be true for P85D

Are the extra 2 seats foldable or easily removable when not needed?
Yep, it's a P85, not P85D, although some early adopters prefer the RWD's handling, as it's a bit "livelier" , - but also slower with only the one motor. I'm pretty sure that the extra 2 seats disappear into the underfloor space and aren't easily removable.

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.