View Single Post
Old 20th July 2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainarssems View Post
Very tempted, to the level where I kind of wish one of my cars failed to give me reason to buy it.

As it was not you who changed to Milltek I suppose you do not have original exhaust to go with it? I am sure Milltek sounds lovely but I have a thing where I just hate how aftermarket exhaust tips stick out too far off the bumper straight and does not follow the shape of car/bumper. So for me if I was to buy it exhaust would need to be changed or at least the tips to be cut off and original/other tips to be welded on to follow the shape of car.
I don't have the original exhaust, I could be wrong but I think the original tips were very similar (i.e. straight cut round) if a little smaller. One thing is for sure, having owned a few S4's and never fitted an Milltek before (for reasons of OEM preference), aurally I have missed out for years!

I am not looking at RS4 options to free up some V8 goodness, the exhaust on the RS has switchable flaps but in all honest, doesn't sound as good as the S4 at present - which needs to be resolved!