View Single Post
Old 5th April 2016, 12:46 PM

unfortuately the parts are worth more than the whole car. oh well, had a particullaly bad day at Audi yesterday, they found a D4 i really liked , bit more than i was thinking of but only had 19000 on the clock. he admitted they were deperate to move it, (its a LWB without the rear entertainment) so he knocks 3K of the price

then they offer 2 finance options
PCP where i end up paying for the car and giving it back (or taking another and continue paying forever)
or
HP at such a stupid rate it made the PCP offer look better.

he comes back a few times with a better offer (always to the PCP the hp didnt change

i suspect they didnt want me to go for HP, they would rather lock me in for life.

got home looked at all the finance calculators (i had an idea what it should be anyway) and basically they are £130 higher a month than the worse calc i could find, even after putting in poor credit and anything i could to make the cost higher.

about 180 quid a month worse than a stanrd blackhorse loan

the more i looked last night the more i became annoyed, i could go and get the money myself at the better rate but im now so annoyed he can stick his car up his **** no matter what deal he comes up with.
A8 4.2TDI - Ice Silver, Comfort heated/cooled/massage Seats, Alcantara, Extended Leather pack, Ambient light pack, Solar roof, Night Vision, Lane change assist, Audi presense, Audi BrakeGuard, ACC Cruise, Blinds, Quad Air, AMI, Online services, Parking with rear Camera, Aluminium brushed inlays, Adaptive Zenons, High beam assist, Bose Sound, and more

Gone but not forgotten: A8 D3 2005- AMI HDD, Audible Parking, TV, NAV, Bluetooth, Hybrid TV, Aftermarket headrest monitors, Rosstech VCDS / Vagcom