View Single Post
Old 26th December 2017, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-M3 View Post
http://www.vogue4x4.com/cars/landrov...acelift/4525/0

Go with something like an Overfinch
Thanks for that! I am leaning towards the Vouge... I'm guessing the RR sport is not much good? I've heard they have significantly less space and ground clearance to the Vouge and that the Vouge is a true Range Rover.

I am however looking for petrol SC V8 ones. Seems the autobiography is the one to go for if you want a nice interior and some extra features.

I can't seem to find anything to say if they are double glazed like the A8?.. is it true they are noisy on the road... I kind of think of a range rover as being the ultimate wafting luxo 4x4. I guess what I am really worried about is not having the same level of refinement,build quality,smoothness etc all while having this great off road ability...

Tough choices but looks like I'll have to do some hunting and test driving in the new year.
I'm doing this for all the right reasons... but my gosh is it tempting to buy the new RR when I look and think "oh it's only 9k more than I paid for my S8"..... not a conversation for the shoulder devil that's for sure!

Ian