View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2020, 05:40 PM

I can't help but have a problem with one of mine so am interested if any details come to light. My passenger side blind retracts to within a couple of inches into the door. If I gently push the lid on the top of the door trim back it retracts almost fully but still the blind must sit 'proud' by a mm or two within the door as when the lid on the door trim closes it can't close to a flush and flat position in relation to the door trim. Going up is fine.
There is also an annoying 'rattle' from the door which I assume is related.
2010 D4 4.2tdi. phantom Black Pearl Effect. Night vision assistance with pedestrian detection. Parking aid plus. Audi pre-sense plus. Adaptive cruise control. Audi side assist. Bluetooth privacy handset. Mobile telephone preparation - High with Audi connect. CD/DVD changer. Bose surround-sound system. Through load facility. Homelink garage door opener. Advanced Key. Deluxe 4 zone climate control with rear comfort centre armrest. Adaptive Headlight with high beam assist. Electric sun blinds for rear window and rear door windows. Heated outer rear seats. Comfort seats with memory function. Extended leather pack 1. 21 inch Rotor alloys.