View Single Post
Old 10th June 2019, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan_the_Librarian View Post
How have you found the H&S exhaust? Loud enough, loud, very loud, too loud? Any resonance?
I’d say loud enough. Wouldn’t want it any louder. A very slight raspy nature when cooler (as in cold start - not cooler temperature outside) but if driving harder and generating more heat, it gets deeper and the slight raspiness gets less obvious. It really does make a lovely sound. Not sure if resonated or not - Goran I’m sure will be along to confirm that, lol.

Only thing I want more of would be induction noise. Only way forward with that is only really possible with Amar’s drilled air box mod. But there’s an argument against the possibility of sucking in warm/hot air. There aren’t any induction kits I’m aware of and only aftermarket air filters which can only liberate a small amount of additional induction noise.

Has anyone done anything in this area yet? Anyone either done the air box mod or fitted higher flow filters? And is there a way to feed cold(er) air to a drilled air box? I’d be interested to hear opinions. Seems people have either done the air box mod or the exhaust, but never both together. I reckon it would sound pretty berserk!!

Last edited by Green Goblin; 10th June 2019 at 05:58 PM.