View Single Post
Old 25th September 2009, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian@A8Parts View Post
From what I recall, they are basically like refined go-karts (in a good way) - Really nimble and feel quite quick. I dont know what the specs are off hand, but they're definitely a good giggle.

The S8 is a rapid, but comfortable cruiser, and is just in a way different league really, like comparing chalk and cheese....

I'd seriously consider a TT roadster, only because I personally find the coupe a bit claustrophic.... (when you're used to a8s... most things seem small )
Pretty much perfect! And great fun.

For instance name another small car that can easily get 265bhp reliably with 4 wheel drive, a big boot and a very safe car on the market? The 4 wheel drive for her in the winter is brilliant and I remapped it to 265bhp with BAGS loads of torque. It's a refined go-kart as Ian says with every extra as standard. Leather/Xenons/Heated Seats/Bose etc!

It feels very quick due to the turbo power delivery and probably with power to weight ratios give an S8 a good run for it's money lower down (Remapped). Above 100 the S8's glorious V8 comes into it's own.

No airbag lost along the way AFAIK?!